Hello everyone reading this not so updated blog.
So, a lot of you practically know that I am currently in Ireland. Just past a year! Woohoo! 2017 has been absolutely incredible. Although, I admit that there were a lot of bumps and bruises at the first half of my year. But all in all, I can say that it has been a very fruitful and challenging year.
I know this blog has been neglected for way too much now, but please do bear with me. I promise, once I’m done with some things, this will surely be on a roll. I miss writing, to be honest.
Now, quite frankly. I am writing this post today not to be back on track with blogging. But to challenge myself anew with my new year’s resolution. Hopefully, I would end the year with some goals! 🤣
That after 365 days, I will visit this and see if I have met what I wanted to be in 2018. So, here goes my list of 2018 resolution.
1. To finally lose weight and keep it at low. Probably with some muscle gains as well. 👌🏼💪🏼
2. Become vegetarian or in a more realistic sense, a pescetarian.
3. Say no to sugars and packed foods.
4. Slowly have small businesses.
5. Travel to more places. Especially the countries in Europe.
6. Last but definitely not the least, my other half! I think it is time!
This is too big of a list to attain. But I’m hoping, fingers crossed, that I can say the words GOAL MET!🙏🏼
We’ll see how this goes! Be back after a year! Wish me luck and have a wonderful 2018! 🎉